Most people use some items to dress up and dress themselves. As everyone knows, this may cost money to buy pollution. Recently, the US “Dr. Network Medicine” website lists eight kinds of items that are not needed in life.
1. Air freshener. It does not remove odors from the source, and the chemical particles that are ejected are easily inhaled into the lungs. The best way to improve indoor air is to ventilate or put some plants indoors.
2. Detergents for sanitary wares such as sewers and toilets. These things can easily burn the skin, eyes and body tissues. It is best to use 5% vinegar with baking soda, soak it first, then rinse it off with hot water.
3. Listen to food. The package of canned food is coated with an epoxy resin containing bisphenol A. This chemical is associated with hormonal secretion disorders, obesity, heart disease and more. It is best to eat fresh, frozen or glass bottles of food.
4. Insecticides. The toxic components of pesticide residues pollute the air and can be brought to the carpet through people’s shoes, posing a hidden danger to the health of the family.
5. Bottled water. Chemicals in plastic bottles can penetrate into the water and affect health. Therefore, for health and environmental protection, it is best to bring your own cups when you go out.
6. Rubber toys. Polyvinyl chloride, which makes toys, leaks phthalates and lead, the former being associated with hormonal disorders, the latter damaging the nervous system, both of which pollute the air.
7. Sofa cushion. The dust mites and molds above are similar to the toilet seat cushions. Mats filled with foam contain toxic flame retardants that are associated with cancer, birth defects, thyroid disorders, reproductive and nervous system disorders. It is best made of wool and cotton and must be cleaned and cleaned frequently.
8. Perfume. The perfume contains more than 800 kinds of compounds, of which diethyl phthalate is suspected of causing cancer, which can also cause reproductive system disorders.